Be on time for pickups.
- The seats close to the door are for those who have a more difficult time moving about.
- Riders must wait for the bus to come to a complete stop before getting out of their seats.
- There will be no eating, drinking, or smoking in the buses at any time.
No Show policy
All passengers should be ready and waiting within a 15 minute “window” before and after their scheduled pick up time.
Drivers will wait 5 minutes after the bus arrives. After a 5 minute wait it is considered a “No Show” and the driver will resume his/her regular schedule.
A return for a second pick-up attempt will be at a higher demand response rate and will be when the schedule allows.
Passengers will pay one full fare for the “No Show” before they will be allowed to ride the bus again.
Why Services may be Denied
People’s Transit reserves the right to refuse service to riders for the following reasons:
- Any of other reason that might harm or make it unsafe for the passenger, driver, or vehicles
- Offensive personal hygiene
- No shirt, no shoes, no service
If you feel we have been unfair in this area, please call the Transit office at 353-0100 or visit the office at 120 Wyoming Ave SW during normal business hours to appeal.
Driver Wait Time
Once the driver arrives to pick-up you, the passenger, he is only required to wait 5 minutes. You must be at the scheduled pick-up location at the scheduled pick-up time or you may miss your ride. If you miss your ride and reschedule for the same day or later day, it will be treated as a no show; and you’ll have to pay a second fare to get your ride.