People’s Transit will transport your child to and from preschool, school and after school activities, daycare, or extra curricular activities. Only a parent or guardian can make scheduling arrangements.
- New Rider Registration Form 2
- If you plan on your child , ages 3 to 18, riding the bus without an adult a rider registration form needs to be on file at the People’s Transit office.
- A new youth rider registration form must be completed in August prior to the beginning of school.
- A separate youth rider registration form needs to be completed for after school activities, as well.
- Remain seated at all times.
- Wear a seat belt.
- Use inside voices.
- NO BULLYING
Medicaid card must be presented for discounted rides during the school year.
PEOPLE’S TRANSIT IS NOW OFFERING A NEW WAY TO GET YOUR CHILD AROUND DURING THE SUMMER!
The PT PASSPORT is available from June 1st to August 31st. We will take your child ANYWHERE in town without the need for tokens! To sign your child up this summer ,please click on the link below and bring it into the office. Payment must be received at the time of sign up.
We are extending our service!
PT Passport in town: $60.00 for 3 months
PT Passport out of town (up to 3 miles) : $100.00 for 3 months
Please contact People’s Transit Dispatch
at 353-0100 for more information.