People’s Transit will transport your child to and from preschool, school and after school activities, daycare, or extra curricular activities. Only a parent or guardian can make scheduling arrangements.
- New Rider Registration Form 2
- PT Passport 2.2– click here for more information
- If you plan on your child , ages 3 to 18, riding the bus without an adult a rider registration form needs to be on file at the People’s Transit office. A new youth rider registration form must be completed in August prior to the beginning of school. A separate youth rider registration form needs to be completed for after school activities, as well.
- Remain seated at all times.
- Wear a seat belt.
- Use inside voices.
- NO BULLYING
- Medicaid card must be presented for discounted rides during the school year.
Please contact People’s Transit Dispatch at 353-0100 for more information.